A Bacticinerator is a laboratory machine designed to sterilize and discard inoculation handles. Inoculation loops are generally used to handle hazardous biological samples in a laboratory. They are essential for safe work in a laboratory, as they prevent cross-contamination of samples. An inoculation handle incinerator works by burning the handles in a combustion chamber, at a temperature that is high enough to destroy all living organisms.
The Bacticinerator offers several sterilization systems to choose from, you can select the method that best suits your needs and budget. The Bacticinerator sterilization methods are presented and compared below.
There are several methods for sterilizing inoculation loops, which can be classified into physical, chemical and physicochemical methods. Physical methods use heat to sterilize, while chemical methods use chemical agents to achieve the same goal. Physicochemical methods, on the other hand, use a combination of heat and chemical agents. Some of the most commonly used methods are described below. To sterilize the inoculation handles, follow these steps:
- Turn on the computer and allow it to warm up for a few minutes.
- Clean the inoculation handles with isopropyl alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
- Run the handles through the flame of the computer for a few seconds. Make sure all surfaces are exposed to the flame.
- Allow the handles to cool before use.
- If the loops become contaminated with bacteria after they have been sterilized, discard them and use new ones.
In general, all of the above methods are effective in sterilizing the inoculation rates. However, each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to select the most appropriate according to the needs of the laboratory.
Structure of the Bacticinerator
The use of the Inoculation Loop Bacticinerator is safe and effective for thermal decomposition of biological samples. The device meets all safety and performance requirements set by international standards. The tubular incinerator is a safe, effective and reliable device for thermal decomposition of biological samples. Specifications:
- Thick-walled chamber to ensure complete combustion
- Metal grating to prevent the deposition of unburned debris at the bottom of the chamber
- Safety probe to stop gas supply in case of leakage
- Inoculation handles for safe positioning of the sample in the combustion chamber
- Submersible and removable for easy cleaning
- Length of sterilizer 150mm
- Dimension (LxWxH) mm 185x98x185
- 170W power
- Weight 1.3kg
Bacticinerator brand Kalstein
At Kalstein we offer you the best medical equipment on the market to meet the demands of our customers. We have those belonging to the YR series, with attractive features as it meets the complete sterilization that occurs within 5-7 seconds at the optimal sterilization temperature of 1500ºF (815.6ºC). The small size makes the Bacti-Cinerator sterilizer an ideal instrument for anaerobic and aerobic cameras alike. Several easy-to-use accessories are also available for the Bacti-Cinerator sterilizer.
For more information, we at Kalstein can offer you ideal material, and for this we invite you to review our catalog at HERE
We are manufacturers and we have the best advice, so that your purchase is the ideal and at favorable prices. For more information, visit our website at https://kalstein.ee/