Ultrasonic processor, also known as ultrasonic disintegrator, ultrasonic homogenizer, ultrasonic cell crusher, ultrasonic nano-material disperser, etc. Is a kind of cavitation effect that uses strong ultrasound to produce cavitation effects in liquids and ultrasonically treat substances. A functional, multi-purpose instrument that can be used to break a variety of animal and plant cells, virus cells, and can be used for emulsification, separation, homogenization, extraction, defoaming, cleaning, and accelerating chemical reactions. It is widely used in biochemistry, microbiology, medicinal chemistry, surface chemistry, physics, zoology and other fields.
- Used for crushing animal and plant cells, bacteria, spores or tissues, extracting protein from cells, and conducting scientific culture experiments of viruses and vaccines.
- Accelerate the reaction speed of chemistry and physics and accelerate the degassing of liquid.
- Scientific analysis of crude oil dilution, oil-water emulsification, accelerated decrystallization, and glass homogenization.
- Disperse rare earths, various inorganic minerals, and prepare a homogenized mixture of nearly one percent of nanometer emulsion.
- Quick, powerful and high-precision lotion for mold micro-holes and blind holes.
- Large touch screen (TFT) is easy to read.
- High Quality and Reasonable Price, Time setting.
- All models with temperature indicator and controller.
- Auto-tuning for convenience use and optimal processing efficiency.
- Power-emitted display for accuracy and repeatability, Variable power output, 0-900 watts.
- Equipped with a soundproof box to reduce noise pollution during ultrasonic operation.
- These machines are controlled by microcomputers.
- The microcomputer regulates the ultrasonic frequency for more reliable operation.
- The machine will automatically give a warning signal if it malfunctions.
- Protective container prevents contamination and keeps noise level low during operation.
- Very wide range for power adjustment: the power level can be set between 1 and 99.9%, giving users control for more sensitive applications.
- Various sizes of ultrasonic poles can be purchased: very small-diameter probes can concentrate the power in very small volume samples (excellent for cell disruption of very small samples); larger-diameter probes are necessary for larger samples (especially useful for forming homogenous mixtures of larger volumes).
|Optional Variable Amplitude Lever(φ) mm
|Electricity Supply (V)