It is an essential equipment in laboratories and is also known as drying oven; is used for drying and sterilizing glass and metal containers; now, the muffle is also an oven, but usually intended for cooking ceramic materials and for smelting metals through thermal energy., in KASLTEIN we have the different models of stoves and muffles to avoid confusion, you should follow the link HERE
The muffle can reach very high temperatures between 0 and 1700ºC, has the ability to heat quickly with a minimum of energy consumption, is not suitable for working at low temperatures and the stove or Drying Oven can reach up to 300°C of temperature and its internal chamber is made of stainless steel. Heat transfer is by air flow.
Applications of the laboratory stove
- Dry chemical materials and salts, regularly at temperatures between 60ºC and 300ºC.
- They are used at a temperature of 37°C to culture bacteria, fungi.
- Dry and sterilize glass and metal containers in a laboratory.
- Its use allows to remove all moisture from the containers.
- By using it, any possibility of contaminating biological activity in the containers is eliminated.
- Functionality is to heat, dry, harden or sterilize materials and parts of laboratory equipment.
- They are basically used for drying materials, extracting high amounts of water from samples, sterilizing and drying dishes.
- In the heating and relaxation of parts sterilization of laboratory implements, heat testing for electronic products, etc.
Applications of laboratory muffle
- Used especially for the treatment of materials such as ceramics, metals and glass.
- For thermal treatments or the destruction of organic and plastic elements.
- They are used in thermal treatments, calcination tests, incineration of organic and inorganic samples and cooking of ceramic materials, among others.
- It is used to carbonize organic substances in the ignition or ash analysis tests and analysis for quality control.
- It is used for substance calcination, substance drying, casting and control processes.
- It is used for cooking ceramic materials and for smelting metals through thermal energy.
If you want to know the catalog of products to acquire any of these ovens, just visit us on our website, we guarantee you will make an interesting tour of the range of products that KALSTEIN has for you, HERE also you can request technical service for your ovens regardless of the model, trust us and we assure you that through our online shopping channels that are very easy and viable, do not hesitate any more, we are the best we are a company MANUFACTURER of high-level laboratory equipment buy-sell.